Updated October 12, 2022
- Parts and Object
ARCICOM SRL (hereinafter “Arcicom” or the “Controller“)
100 rue Pasteur
Tel: +32 (0)4 384 32 12
The term “User” refers to any user, whether any natural or legal person, who visits or interacts in any way with the Site .
As such, Le Jour J determines all the technical, legal and organizational means and purposes of the processing of Users’ personal data. Arcicom undertakes to this end to take all the necessary measures to guarantee the processing of personal data in accordance with the law of July 30, 2018, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “the Law“) and the European Regulation of 26 April 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation“).
Arcicom is free to choose any natural or legal person who processes the personal data of users at his request and on his behalf (hereinafter the ” Subcontractor“). If necessary, Arcicom undertakes to select a Subcontractor offering sufficient guarantees as to the technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data, with regard to the Law and the Regulations.</ p>
- Processing of personal data
The use of the Site by Users may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of this data by Arcicom, in its capacity as Data Controller, or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of Arcicom, will comply with the Law and to the Rules.
Personal data will be processed by Arcicom, in accordance with the purposes listed below, via:
The contact form
- Purpose of processing personal data
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation, the purposes of the processing of personal data are communicated to the User and are as follows:
- Ensure the performance of the services offered and agreed on the site;
2. Ensuring control of the services offered
3. Respond to User questions
4. Compile statistics in order to improve the website, the services offered and the internal organization of operation
5. Improve the quality of the site and the services offered by the controller
6. Allow better identification of the User’s interests
- Personal data that may be processed
- User information that they provide for contractual purposes and to enable the proper performance of reciprocal obligations, namely the surname, first name, address, IBAN number and bank details,…; and more generally, any information voluntarily given by the User;
2. Information of Users by filling in forms or by contacting by telephone, e-mail address or other means, for example the name, address, e-mail address and telephone number of Users.
3. With respect to each of the user’s visits to the Site, the information automatically collected is;
has. IP address, browser type and model, time zone, operating system;
b. all the information concerning the pages that the User has consulted on the Site, in particular the URL, the browsing time, etc.
The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
- Retention period of Users’ personal data
In accordance with Article 13 §2 of the Regulation and of the Law, the Data Controller only stores personal data for the time reasonably necessary to enable the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed.
This duration is in all cases less than: 1 year
- Data recipients and disclosure to third parties
Personal data may be transmitted to agents, collaborators, subcontractors or suppliers of Arcicom who offer adequate data security guarantees, and who collaborate with Arcicom in the marketing of products or the provision of services. They act under the direct authority of Arcicom, and are responsible in particular for collecting, processing or subcontracting this data.
In the event that the data is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or prospecting purposes, the User will be informed beforehand so that he can express his consent to the use of this personal data.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The following person is appointed Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Officer (hereinafter “DPO“): Benoît REMY
The role of the DPO is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions regarding the collection and processing of personal data.
The DPO can be contacted as follows:
- User Rights
At any time, the User may exercise his rights by sending a message by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter by post addressed , enclosing a copy of his identity card at the following address: 100 rue Pasteur, 4430 Ans, Belgique
- Right of access
In accordance with Article 15 of the Regulations, Arcicom guarantees the User’s right of access to their personal data. The User has the right to obtain access to said personal data as well as the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients who are established in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged retention period of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the Regulation, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the underlying logic , as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject
The Controller may require the payment of reasonable fees based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the User.
When the User submits this request electronically (by means of the e-mail address for example), the information is provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless the User requests otherwise.
The copy of his data will be communicated to the User no later than one month after receipt of the request.
2. Right of rectification
Arcicom guarantees the right of rectification and erasure of personal data to the user.
In accordance with Article 16 of the Regulations, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data may be corrected or deleted at any time. The User first makes the necessary modifications himself from his user/other account, unless these cannot be carried out independently, in which case the request can be made to Arcicom.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller notifies each recipient to whom the personal data has been communicated of any rectification of the personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The data controller provides the data subject with information about these recipients if the data subject so requests.
3. Right to erasure
The User has the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data as soon as possible in the cases listed in Article 17 of the Regulations.
Where the Data Controller has made the personal data public and is required to erase them under the previous paragraph, the Data Controller, taking into account the technologies available and the costs of implementation, take reasonable measures, including of a technical nature, to inform the other data controllers who process this personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by these data controllers of any link to such personal data, or any copy or reproduction thereof.
The previous two paragraphs do not apply since this treatment is necessary:
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation which requires the processing provided for by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task in the public interest or falling within the scope of the the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller notifies each recipient to whom the personal data has been communicated of any erasure of personal data or any limitation of the processing carried out, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The data controller provides the data subject with information about these recipients if the data subject so requests.
- Right to restriction of processing
The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the cases listed in Article 19 of the Regulations.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller notifies each recipient to whom the personal data has been communicated of any limitation of the processing carried out, unless a such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The data controller provides the data subject with information about these recipients if the data subject so requests.
2. Right to data portability
In accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation, Users have the right to receive from Arcicom personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable. Users have the right to transmit this data to another controller without Arcicom obstructing it in the cases provided for in the Regulations.
When the User exercises his right to data portability pursuant to the previous paragraph, he has the right to obtain that the personal data be transmitted directly from a controller to another, where technically possible.
The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right to erasure. This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right to data portability does not affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
3. Right to object and automated individual decision-making
The User has the right at any time to object to the processing of their personal data due to their particular situation, including the automation of data carried out by Arcicom. Pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, Arcicom will no longer process personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests and rights and freedoms of the User, or for the recognition, exercise or defense of legal rights.
When personal data is processed for prospecting purposes, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her at such prospecting purposes, including profiling to the extent related to such prospecting.
When the data subject objects to the processing for marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Right of complaint
The User has the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of his personal data by Arcicom with the Data Protection Authority, competent for Belgian territory. Further information can be found on the website: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be.
Complaints can be lodged at the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Such. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35
The User may also lodge a complaint with the court of first instance of his domicile.
- General principles
A “Cookie” is a file placed temporarily or permanently on the User’s hard drive when consulting the Website, for subsequent connection. Thanks to cookies, the server recognizes the User’s computer.
Cookies can also be installed by third parties with which Arcicom collaborates.
Some of the cookies used by Arcicom are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, others improve the User’s experience.< /p>
Users can customize or disable cookies by setting their browser.
By using the Website, the User expressly agrees to the management of cookies as described in this article.
2. Type of cookies and purposes pursued
Different types of cookies are used by Arcicom on the Site:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the operation of the Website, allow the communication of the data entered and are intended to facilitate the navigation of the User;
- Statistical and audience measurement cookies: these cookies allow the recognition of the User and are used to count the number of Users of the Website over a certain period. Since they also indicate browsing behavior, they are an effective way to improve User browsing, by displaying proposals and offers likely to interest them. They also allow Arcicom to identify possible bugs on the Website and to correct them.
- Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the use of the Website by remembering certain choices entered (for example, the user name or the language);3. Cookie retention period
Cookies are kept for the time necessary to fulfill the intended purpose. The cookies that may be stored on the User’s hard drive and their retention period are as follows:
Google analytics: 1 year;
4. Managing cookies
If the User disables certain cookies, he accepts that the Website may not function optimally. Some parts of the Website may therefore not be usable, or may be partially so.
If the User wishes to manage and/or delete certain cookies, he can do so using the following link(s):
For Users with browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-disable-cookies-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
- Limitation of liability of the Data Controller
The website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties unrelated to Arcicom. The content of these sites and their compliance with the Law and Regulations are not the responsibility of Arcicom.
The holder of parental authority must give express consent for minors under the age of 16 to disclose personal information or data on the website. Arcicom urges persons exercising parental authority over minors to promote responsible and secure use of the Internet. The Data Controller cannot be held responsible for having collected and processed information and personal data from minors under the age of 16 whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal parents or for incorrect data – in particular concerning the age- introduced by minors. Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by the Data Controller if the User specifies that he is under the age of 16.
Arcicom is not responsible for the loss, corruption or theft of personal data caused in particular by the presence of viruses or following computer attacks.
The Data Controller implements organizational and technical measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security for the processing and collection of data. These security measures depend on the implementation costs with regard to the nature, context and purposes of the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller uses standard encryption technologies within the IT sector when transferring or collecting data on the Site.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction